StrategyOne: Decision Management
CRIF’s business user-friendly decision management solution for automating decisions that leverage data & analytics.
Decision Management with StrategyOne
Release your organization from the inflexibility and high costs of having hard-coded rules dispersed throughout your systems and embrace an enterprise decision management approach and technology that empowers business users.
StrategyOne puts business people in the driver’s seat to quickly and easily implement, test, monitor and change business rules, credit scores, calculations and entire decision processes without coding, leading to automated and confident decision-making throughout your enterprise.
It is a complete business rules management platform and decision scoring engine that enables your organization to identify the right targets, increase customer loyalty, boost sales and margins, manage risk, and implement business and regulatory policies and procedures. From pre-screening and credit underwriting to ongoing credit risk management and marketing campaigns and collection strategies, StrategyOne spans the customer lifecycle, covering all aspects of decision management with graphical, user-friendly decision-making technology.
Key Benefits of StrategyOne
- Enables you to adapt by converting ideas into effective actions that leverage data and analytics, with graphical tools to design and modify strategies without IT assistance, allowing for quick time-to-market when faced with demands from the market and business, all with ease of integration with your existing systems;
- Optimization with faster customer response times, improved credit portfolio quality using scorecards, rating and and Basel-compliant risk parameter calculation (PD, LGD, EAD, RWA…), and the ability to meet business KPI targets with dynamic simulation in order to fine-tune and use a champion/challenger approach to try out new decision logic;
- Allows you to implement your analytics models into S1 using R and PMML tools. S1 is able to support advanced and machine learning models such as Neural Network, Tree Models and Random Forest;
- Brings control through standardized and centralized decisions that help achieve Basel, IFRS9 and other compliance requirements, and consistency of decisions at all stages of the customer lifecycle, from Engagement and Origination to Customer Management and Collection;
- Gives access to CRIF professionals who can help you realize all these benefits through consultancy, setup, training, configuration and ongoing support.