CLever: Debt Collection & Recovery
CLever provides complete and streamlined management of the collection process, from early collection through late collection and recovery.
CLever allows lenders, telco/media and energy/utility firms to collect more with less in a smarter, easier way. This is done through a more effective management of accounts in arrears, using a structured definition of tasks, assignments and policies, and constant enforcement and monitoring which is automated and efficient.
With CLever significant improvements in debt collection performance can be achieved thanks to the following capabilities:
- Customer centric as well as account centric approach to collection;
- Collection scoring calculation, both at account and debtor level;
- Configuration and execution of customized collection strategies and segmentation policies;
- End-to-end management of accounts allocation process to external collection agencies;
- Comprehensive action tracking, monitoring and fine-tuning;
- Automation and control of actions needed for proactive and effective collection cycle management.
- Increased collection rates and faster repayment with better segmentation and analysis;
- Reduced time-to-action and time-to-recovery thanks to high levels of automation;
- Flexible evolution and fine-tuning of collection strategies;
- Tighter control over collection process and achieving resource optimization, through targeted account assignment, workload balancing and prioritization;
CLever incorporates CRIF’s extensive experience in debt collection in helping many customers to enhance debt recovery performance and operations. Contact us to find out how we can help you do the same.