Risk & Regulatory Advisory
Credit risk management experts who provide advisory services for governance, risk assessment and management, compliance within the context of the risk appetite framework.
Credit risk management experts who provide advisory services for governance, risk assessment and management, compliance within the context of the risk appetite framework. We can help you with:
Credit Risk advisory
- Internal Rating advisory, adhering to control and compliance requirements required by central banks and additional regulatory bodies and standards with which banks and other firms need to comply;
- Internal rating systems assessment and validation in line with Basel II requirements, providing methodologies and tools for evaluating, re performing and challenge Internal Rating model;
- Internal Control Systems, with control checks at different levels of the organization, ranging from the sales/branches to risk management and audit departments.
Credit Risk Assessment
- RAF Assessment, including capital allocation planning in order to achieve a risk adjusted budget at business unit level and strategic activities to monitor, organize and govern risk within the financial institution and to better manage risk in different economic climates;
- Risk Management processes spanning from control / organization structure and process / KPI definition to rating, risk-based limits, provisioning and model validation;
- NPL Portfolio Fair Value Assessment (such as for securitizations, debt selling) and Expected Loss based provisioning.
- Comprehensive Credit Risk policy advisory and review for aligning to regulatory update;
- RWA Optimization improvement of the through: Data Quality, process remediation, Regulatory Tuning, Benchmarking;
- Alignment with International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) and Expected Loss (EL) based provisioning
- Asset Quality Review evolution, in order to evaluate models and data to industrialize.